Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R.-Ky.) will announce on Thursday afternoon that all 47 Republican Senators have co-sponsored a “consensus Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” HUMAN EVENTS has learned exclusively. This year’s budget deficit is projected to be $1.6 trillion, and the national debt is currently $14.1 trillion.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds
- Carona Horse Race: Cure Worse Than the Disease
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Harm of the Lockdown