One Woman, One Vote
With the Gainesville City Commission runoff elections less than one week away, I thought it fitting to write about an important topic which is often swept under the rug – voter fraud. Some examples include:
- The New Black Panthers standing outside a polling place with billy clubs in Philadelphia during the 2010 elections.
- Over 12,000 illegal aliens (“undocumented guests”) were registered to vote in Colorado. But you may rest easy; only 5,000 of them actually voted.
- The many raids on ACORN for thousands of phony voter registrations including one on their headquarters on October 7, 2008, after a month-long investigation. Some of the fraudulent voter registrations seized included names of the Dallas Cowboys’ starting lineup.
- Harris County, Texas tax assessor Paul Bettencourt found that nearly 10,000 of the 30,000 forms turned in by ACORN were invalid.
- Of course, this doesn’t happen in nice, cozy Gainesville, FL. Has anyone heard of Gainesville’s population growth right before city elections? I didn’t think so.
Click here to learn about Catherine Engelbrecht, a business owner, a mom, and a Tea Partier in Houston, who had enough of the shenanigans and founded King Street Patriots to grab voter fraud by the Texas longhorns: http://spectator.org/archives/2011/04/06/one-womanone-vote
Read about Illegal immigrants voting in Colorado below: