On Tuesday, across the state of Pennsylvania, unions and other Left-wing organizations will be boarding buses and heading to the state capitol in Harrisburg to engage in a mass rally to fight for economic and social justice and against budget cuts. The rally, is being organized by the Coalition for Labor Engagement and Accountable Revenues (CLEAR) which is comprised of government unions, such as AFSCME, the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), PSEA (part of the NEA), SEIU, as well as the AFL-CIO, IAFF, UFCW and others. Read more on BigGovernment.Com
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Inside the Media’s Relentless Crusade to Destroy President Trump
- Lawsuit: More Than 2.5K Dead People Are Registered to Vote in Detroit
- Mark Levin Show 12 12 20 Democrats Abuse of Power
- Delingpole: Rejoice! Rejoice! Britain Just Dodged the Marxist Bullet!
- Republicans Skewer Nadler Over His Refusal to Rush Impeachment Vote Without Scheduling Minority Witnesses, per the House Rules (Video)