By Alan Caruba: The vote to end the $6 billion in subsidies to ethanol producers reminded me how much Greens love us all. Surely only love could inspire taking corn and turning it into moonshine, and then mixing it with gasoline. The result caused food riots in far off nations while raising the cost of a gallon of gas every time we fill up at the pump. The ethanol mandates actually reduced the mileage a gallon will provide. Continue reading on canadafreepress.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds
- Carona Horse Race: Cure Worse Than the Disease
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Harm of the Lockdown