New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is not allowing first responders to participate in the Ground Zero memorial on September 11th, 2011. But as Mark Steyn so aptly put it while guest-hosting the Rush Limbaugh program today, “they sure were allowed to participate at Ground Zero on September 11th, 2001.”
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Most Legislators Dream of Having a Coin Named for Them
- JUST IN: Colt Will Stop Making AR-15 Rifles for Consumers
- Violate Your Oath And Turn On American Citizens At Your Peril, Gun-Grabbers
- Who’d a Thunk That They Could Predict the Future?
- President Swalwell’: Lewandowski Mocks Congressman During Impeachment Hearing