New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is not allowing first responders to participate in the Ground Zero memorial on September 11th, 2011. But as Mark Steyn so aptly put it while guest-hosting the Rush Limbaugh program today, “they sure were allowed to participate at Ground Zero on September 11th, 2001.”
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Entering the U.S. Illegally is ILLEGAL.
- More Impeachment BS: House Now Investigating Whether Trump Lied to Mueller
- Airport Revenues Soar After Allowing Travelers To Pay To Turn Off CNN
- Nolte: ‘Regular Diplomatic Channels’ Make a Mockery of the Constitution
- Mark Levin: Democrat Impeachment Inquiry ‘an Outrageous Violation of the Constitution’