Lately there’s been a lot of talk about whether or not New Jersey governor Chris Christie will enter the presidential race. Is it just media buzz, is it Cristie vying for attention, is he sincerely planning to run, or is it that people are just not satisfied with the present crop of candidates? Whatever it is, it looks like he’s enjoying it. Would he be a good president should he enter the race and win? WorldNetDaily’s founder, Joseph Farah, talks about Christie’s accomplishments, or lack thereof on wnd.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds
- Carona Horse Race: Cure Worse Than the Disease
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Harm of the Lockdown