Did you ever have a food or a drink that you really used to like but haven’t had for awhile? And then when you tried it again you didn’t like it anymore? Well, when I saw this clip of David Crosby and Graham Nash “performing” at Occupy Wall Street down at Zuccotti Park, it was way more than that. It actually turned my stomach. The song, Teach Your Children, took on a new meaning. Just look around and see what we are teaching our children. I will never listen to them again, Ever! CBS Plays Up Crosby, Nash Concert for ‘Occupy,’ Ignores Violence.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lonely D-Day Anniversary in Normandy Amid Coronavirus Restrictions
- Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to ‘Defund the Police’
- All Rioters, Arsonists, Looters in St. Louis Freed from Jail Without Charges
- Mark Levin: ‘Sadly, Bush 43 Sounds Like an Idiot.’
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters