The Republican debates probably won’t have as much impact on the 2012 presidential race as the debates between the Supreme Court’s conservative and liberal wings, presumably moderated by — and conducted on behalf of — Justice Anthony Kennedy. The nation’s highest court has decided to tackle ObamaCare in this term, which means that they will drop a decision on Barack Obama and the nation just as the two parties prepare for their national conventions. Continue reading on hotair.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- President Trump Addresses the Nation on Riots Following George Floyd’s Death
- Astronauts – What Will be Left When They Return?
- Nolte: With Endless and Unnecessary Lockdowns You Get Riots
- A ‘Random’ Pallet of Bricks
- Cleveland Business Owner: We Just Got Through Coronavirus, ‘I Never Imagined We Could Get Hit Worse’