TheHeritage Foundation and others reported today that two new Nuclear plants were approved last week in Georgia. Not mentioned in most reports, however, is that the approval came just two days after Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp approved administrative judge Michael Malihi’s appalling decision to allow Barack Obama’s name to appear on the Georgia presidential primary ballot. And to add icing on the cake, or in this case, grease on the palms, this approval came along with an 8.3 Billion loan guarantee from the Department of Energy. Oh sweet home Chicago.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds
- Carona Horse Race: Cure Worse Than the Disease
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Harm of the Lockdown