Rush Limbaugh has rejected an advertiser’s apparent attempt to reunite with his show after the company initially dropped its ads from the program following his remarks about contraception advocate Sandra Fluke.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds
- Carona Horse Race: Cure Worse Than the Disease
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Harm of the Lockdown