Mickey Mouse could be placed as a candidate on the New Jersey Democratic Party presidential primary ballot, an attorney representing Barack Obama argued in court to support her claim that state law does not require Obama to prove he is eligible. Continue reading at: wnd.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lonely D-Day Anniversary in Normandy Amid Coronavirus Restrictions
- Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to ‘Defund the Police’
- All Rioters, Arsonists, Looters in St. Louis Freed from Jail Without Charges
- Mark Levin: ‘Sadly, Bush 43 Sounds Like an Idiot.’
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters