Even after the Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people, implying with bad jokes and anecdotes, that Loozianna Cajuns ain’t smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment. Anybody who would build a city 5 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats who can’t swim is a damn genius.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tucker Carlson Gave the Most Important, Riveting Monologue of His Career and It’s a Must Watch
- Over 400 NYC Looters to Be Freed from Jail Thanks to ‘Bail Reform’ Policy
- Liberty University, Once Accused of Being Reckless for Reopening During Pandemic, Finishes Semester — With ZERO coronavirus Cases
- President Trump Addresses the Nation on Riots Following George Floyd’s Death
- Astronauts – What Will be Left When They Return?