Judges from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, federal district and bankruptcy courts in nine Western states and two Pacific island territories, along with lawyers practicing in those courts, and court staff, will gather at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa from August 13 – 16, 2012 in what looks like a less than valiant attempt to ensure American justice is being served…at a cost to taxpayers of approximately one million dollars. Continue reading on breitbart.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters
- Michelle Malkin ♦ ‘Get Up Off Your Knees’
- James Woods Decimates Democrats and Their Snoozed COVID Alarm Now That It’s Riot Time
- Tucker Carlson Gave the Most Important, Riveting Monologue of His Career and It’s a Must Watch
- Over 400 NYC Looters to Be Freed from Jail Thanks to ‘Bail Reform’ Policy