The start of 2013 has already been a shaky one with the painful fiscal-cliff negotiations and the unfortunate outcome that continued Washington’s bad habit of increasing taxes without addressing their outrageous spending habits, all while pandering to a few favored constituents with messages of success. Well Floridians need to get ready because Washington is trying to push their spending habits on our legislature, and if they succeed we will be footing the bill.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lonely D-Day Anniversary in Normandy Amid Coronavirus Restrictions
- Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to ‘Defund the Police’
- All Rioters, Arsonists, Looters in St. Louis Freed from Jail Without Charges
- Mark Levin: ‘Sadly, Bush 43 Sounds Like an Idiot.’
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters