A U.S. park ranger, who did not wish to be identified, told FoxNews.com that supervisors within the National Park Service overruled plans to deal with the budget cuts in a way that would have had minimal impact on the public. Instead, the source said, park staff were told to cancel special events and cut “interpretation services” — the talks, tours and other education services provided by local park rangers. Read more at: foxnews.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- President Trump Addresses the Nation on Riots Following George Floyd’s Death
- Astronauts – What Will be Left When They Return?
- Nolte: With Endless and Unnecessary Lockdowns You Get Riots
- A ‘Random’ Pallet of Bricks
- Cleveland Business Owner: We Just Got Through Coronavirus, ‘I Never Imagined We Could Get Hit Worse’