While many conservatives bemoan the influence of billionaire investor George Soros over American politics through his prolific investments in nonprofits and media, progressives have long held a bogeyman of their own to attack: Charles and David Koch of Koch Industries, known in most outlets as “the Koch brothers.” The Kochs, described in some circles as “the financial engine of the Tea Party,” have built large chunks of the conservative nonprofit infrastructure since 2010 (which has earned their political investments the derogatory nickname “The Kochtopus”), and are some of the most prolific donors to Republican and libertarian-leaning politicians. Continue reading at: TheBlaze.com.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Brooke Goldstein: “Banning Tlaib & Omar From Israel is What I Call a NO BRAINER”
- Trollery: The Stalinist Art and Science of Pissing People Off
- Jeffery Epstein ♦ Judge Jeanine August 18th, 2019
- Five Stories The Media Was Afraid To Tell You This Week
- New York Times Executive Editor Outlines Plans to Shift Trump Coverage from Russia to Race