Citizen journalists are under attack by Chuck Schumer, Lindsey Graham, and other members of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The dynamic duo of progressivism has attached an amendment to Senate Bill 987, which would give the Department of Justice power to determine who qualifies for protection as a journalist under the First Amendment. Currently, bloggers cannot be compelled to reveal their sources or turn over materials that they have used in their investigations. The proposed Schumer-Graham Amendment would empower the federal government to unilaterally decide who is and who is not a journalist. If granted this power, federal officials could suspend First Amendment protection by changing the definition of “journalists” to fit their agenda. Read more at: freedomworks.org.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New York Times Executive Editor Outlines Plans to Shift Trump Coverage from Russia to Race
- Nolte: New York Times Admits ‘We Built Our Newsroom’ Around Russia Collusion Hoax
- Nets Cover-Up Omar and Tlaib’s Raging Anti-Semitism and Anti-Israel Agenda
- Chariots of Firewater (Elizabeth Warren Meme)
- Mark Levin: The Inability of Republicans and Conservatives to Discuss Free Market Capitalism