Obamacare was signed into federal law on March 23rd, 2010. The edict was written in such a way so that most of its horrible provisions didn’t take effect right away, but rather gradually kicked in over time. This was done to allow the unknowing masses to get used to having Obamacare around and to prevent them from feeling the pain right away. Did someone say 2012 and 2014 elections? Well after five years, the time for the pain has come. So rejoice and celebrate higher deductibles, higher co-pays, higher premiums and and more taxes. And after you sober up, have another round and celebrate fewer doctors, fewer insurance plans to choose from, fewer working hours and in general, less access to care. But not to worry, just sit down and fine tune your NCAA basketball bracket sheets and everything will be fine.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New York Times Executive Editor Outlines Plans to Shift Trump Coverage from Russia to Race
- Nolte: New York Times Admits ‘We Built Our Newsroom’ Around Russia Collusion Hoax
- Nets Cover-Up Omar and Tlaib’s Raging Anti-Semitism and Anti-Israel Agenda
- Chariots of Firewater (Elizabeth Warren Meme)
- Mark Levin: The Inability of Republicans and Conservatives to Discuss Free Market Capitalism