On his Thursday evening radio program, following the confirmation of Loretta Lynch as Attorney General of the United States, Mark Levin names the ten Republican RINO senators who voted for her confirmation. Since she was confirmed by a 56 to 43 vote margin with only a simple majority required, the Republicans had more than enough potential votes to stop this Eric Holder clone from taking office and assisting in Obama’s fundamental transformation of the United States of America. When will the GOP Establishment stop throwing We the People under the bus?
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New York Times Executive Editor Outlines Plans to Shift Trump Coverage from Russia to Race
- Nolte: New York Times Admits ‘We Built Our Newsroom’ Around Russia Collusion Hoax
- Nets Cover-Up Omar and Tlaib’s Raging Anti-Semitism and Anti-Israel Agenda
- Chariots of Firewater (Elizabeth Warren Meme)
- Mark Levin: The Inability of Republicans and Conservatives to Discuss Free Market Capitalism