This is a photo of Old Glory, correctly folded and carefully placed behind the door handles of the entrance of the Hunters Crossing branch of M & S Bank in Gainesville, FL. It was taken on Sunday, July 19th. The sight of this flag really struck me, because it appears that someone took great care to ensure that it would not fall and touch the ground. It’s nice to know that there are Patriots around.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Nolte: New York Times Admits ‘We Built Our Newsroom’ Around Russia Collusion Hoax
- Nets Cover-Up Omar and Tlaib’s Raging Anti-Semitism and Anti-Israel Agenda
- Chariots of Firewater (Elizabeth Warren Meme)
- Mark Levin: The Inability of Republicans and Conservatives to Discuss Free Market Capitalism
- Bibi Bans Jew-Haters Omar and Tlaib From Entering Israel