UPDATE: Project Veritas has learned that Greg Coppola has been placed on administrative leave by Google.
- Insider: “It’s time to decide, do we run the technology, or does the technology run us?”
- “I really don’t buy the idea that big tech is politically neutral.”
- “Are we going to just let the biggest tech companies decide who wins every election from now on?”
- “I look at search and I look at Google News and I see what it’s doing and I see Google executives go to Congress and say that it’s not manipulated. It’s not political. And I’m just so sure that’s not true.”
- “I have a PhD, I have five years’ experience at Google and I just know how algorithms are. They don’t write themselves. We write them to do what we want them to do.”
Read the rest HERE.