On the first day of public impeachment hearings, Intel Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said he did not know the identity of the whistleblower. However, the former Chief of Staff for the National Security Council told One America’s Emerald Robinson that Schiff’s claim does not line up with what the congressman has said in the past. Read more HERE.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida Coronavirus Numbers
- Pollak: Will the Country Vote Red for Trump or Red for Socialism?
- Watters’ World on How the Roger Stone Commutation Illustrates the Hypocrisy of the Left-Wing Media
- Ford Motor Company Employees Call for End of Police Car Production
- Ted Cruz’s Former Harvard Law Professor Takes a Swipe at Kayleigh McEnany, and Cruz Levels Him