In this clip from Tuesday’s Ingraham Angle, taken during the impeachment of president William Jefferson Clinton era, the current chair of the House Judiciary Committee, Jerry Nadler, talks about how he felt about impeachment when a democrat was “under fire.” The 5’4” Nadler once tipped the scales at 338 pounds, but underwent stomach surgery. This video was taken before his surgery.
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lonely D-Day Anniversary in Normandy Amid Coronavirus Restrictions
- Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to ‘Defund the Police’
- All Rioters, Arsonists, Looters in St. Louis Freed from Jail Without Charges
- Mark Levin: ‘Sadly, Bush 43 Sounds Like an Idiot.’
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters