Our Embassy in Baghdad asked for help yesterday. They received within an hour over 100 Marines, Two Dozen AH-64 Apache & other Helicopters & a Dozen Fighter Jets overhead.
There will be no Benghazi under President Trump’s watch. Every American should be very thankful of that!
— Matt Couch 🎙 (@RealMattCouch) January 1, 2020
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- President Trump Addresses the Nation on Riots Following George Floyd’s Death
- Astronauts – What Will be Left When They Return?
- Nolte: With Endless and Unnecessary Lockdowns You Get Riots
- A ‘Random’ Pallet of Bricks
- Cleveland Business Owner: We Just Got Through Coronavirus, ‘I Never Imagined We Could Get Hit Worse’