by John Nolte
These reported crimes include physical assaults, vandalism, an actual murder, and encouraging violence against individuals and groups based only on their personal beliefs.
Sadly, these crimes have been approved and encouraged by the establishment media, either through the media’s open calls for violence against us or the media’s revealing and deafening indifference. Read the rest HERE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any updates or anything you think deserves to be added to this list. Also, if you see errors — duplicate postings or events misinterpreted as bias crimes on Trump supporters, please let us know. Unlike the establishment media, we want this list accurate and fact-based.
- February 9, 2020: Man Arrested for Driving Car Through GOP Voter Registration Booth
- February 10, 2020: New Mexico GOP Headquarters Vandalized
- February 10, 2020: California GOP Headquarters Vandalized for Sixth Time in Two Years
- February 12, 2020: UC Santa Cruz College Republican Display Destroyed and Vandalized
- February 12, 2020: 14-Year-Old Boy Wearing Trump Hat Assaulted
Read the rest of this article and the complete list HERE.