At the close of Thursday’s White House coronavirus briefing, President Trump talks about Joe Biden’s unwillingness to debate the President, and his virtual absence from the public (“We have a sleepy guy in the basement of a house”), the Administration’s response to the pandemic, and the anti-Trump media bias. Watch:
Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Key Points of Trump’s Executive Order on Social Media Censorship
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
- Twitter Wants to Target Conservatives — With None of a Publisher’s Responsibilities
- Sorry, Media: You’re Not Victims No Matter How Much ‘Abuse’ You Take
- CARES Act Flaw: Employees Reject Jobs in Favor of Payroll Protection Program Funds