Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Charlie Daniels 10/28/1936 – 07/06/2020 Rest in Peace
- Anyone Think They Don’t Need the First Amendment?
- Venezuelan Immigrant Warns America About Destroying Statues, History: ‘I Am Seeing The Same Pattern Repeat’
- Hydroxychloroquine… OOOOPS!
- A Live President Set Patriot Souls Alight at Mount Rushmore Last Night
Tag Archives: 2020 presidential election
by Joel B. Pollak The year 2020 begins with incredible potential for supporters of President Donald Trump — and for America’s renaissance. The economy is roaring. The country is about to sign trade deals with our North American partners and … Continue reading
by John Binder More than 2,500 dead Americans remain on the voter rolls in Detroit, Michigan, according to a federal lawsuit filed this week. The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed a lawsuit in federal court this week against the … Continue reading