Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Charlie Daniels 10/28/1936 – 07/06/2020 Rest in Peace
- Anyone Think They Don’t Need the First Amendment?
- Venezuelan Immigrant Warns America About Destroying Statues, History: ‘I Am Seeing The Same Pattern Repeat’
- Hydroxychloroquine… OOOOPS!
- A Live President Set Patriot Souls Alight at Mount Rushmore Last Night
Tag Archives: 911
pic.twitter.com/iCTOWPyAPm — 🇺🇸🌸TrumpMosh🌸🇺🇸🎖🎖🎖 (@SlayerMosh) September 11, 2019
by Patrick Howley 11 Sep 2015 WASHINGTON – Top Obama administration and White House officials partied away on the night of the anniversary of 9-11 and the Benghazi terror attack. State Department senior communications adviser Marie Harf and White House … Continue reading
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give … Continue reading
New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is not allowing first responders to participate in the Ground Zero memorial on September 11th, 2011. But as Mark Steyn so aptly put it while guest-hosting the Rush Limbaugh program today, “they sure were … Continue reading
There’s nothing I can add to this – nor do I need to! By Kathleen Foster, July 04, 2011 In the days after the terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, an American flag appeared on the side of a construction … Continue reading