Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Entering the U.S. Illegally is ILLEGAL.
- More Impeachment BS: House Now Investigating Whether Trump Lied to Mueller
- Airport Revenues Soar After Allowing Travelers To Pay To Turn Off CNN
- Nolte: ‘Regular Diplomatic Channels’ Make a Mockery of the Constitution
- Mark Levin: Democrat Impeachment Inquiry ‘an Outrageous Violation of the Constitution’
Tag Archives: Communism
by Daniel Greenfield One time, as I was riding in an Uber from the airport, the driver began explaining perpetual motion. Even though we were in a motor vehicle which needed regular infusions of gasoline to keep going, the driver, … Continue reading →
by Robert Kraychik “If we have one more cycle where we fail to reform our health care in a proper direction, you’re going to see the extinction of the doctor-patient relationship,” warned Dr. Scott Barbour, an Atlanta-based orthopedic surgeon, in … Continue reading →
I guess this is worth about 5,000 words! Hat tip: @THodgson2011 Hat tip: @THodgson2011
“You don’t know what freedom is because you never lost it!” With a pointed finger Manuel Martinez called out Anti-Gun Committee Leader Floyd Prozansky during heated testimony [in Oregon] on Friday. You can bet Prozansky got the message. To quote … Continue reading →
Dumb and Dumber Here are some “more college kids who want liberty” from the Marxist May Day protests. This one is San Francisco.
In the clip below, Phil Donahue is interviewing world famous economist, the late Milton Friedman, (1912-2006). The interview took place over thirty years ago, long before YouTube existed. The audience is notably silent most of the time and they seem … Continue reading →