Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida Coronavirus Numbers
- Pollak: Will the Country Vote Red for Trump or Red for Socialism?
- Watters’ World on How the Roger Stone Commutation Illustrates the Hypocrisy of the Left-Wing Media
- Ford Motor Company Employees Call for End of Police Car Production
- Ted Cruz’s Former Harvard Law Professor Takes a Swipe at Kayleigh McEnany, and Cruz Levels Him
Tag Archives: Conservatism
Michael Malice Echoes Andrew Breitbart: If You’re Battling Leftists in Washington, It Is Already Too Late
by Robert Kraychick Michael Malice, author of The New Right: A Journey to the Fringe of American Politics and host of the Your Welcome show, reflected on Andrew Breitbart’s “revelation” on the shaping of politics in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart … Continue reading
The scandal at the Veteran’s Administration is rocking the Obama regime and may yet be one of the worst scandals of the Obama era. Already two major newspapers are starting to accuse the Obama administration of utter incompetence. Read more … Continue reading
Senator Mike Delivers a response to president Obama’s 2014 State of the Union Address Here are Senator Lee’s closing remarks: “…So if you’re one of those Americans that big government is leaving behind, if you work hard, play by the … Continue reading
John Boehner gets the Wild Bill “Biggest Pile of Horse Pucky” award for his two faced politics.
What’s the difference between Reid & McConnell? Reply if you think there IS any. http://t.co/cDRdsD6wIF #tcot pic.twitter.com/XBRxGgcNus — Alan Berkelhammer (@AlanBerkelham) December 12, 2013
The following article is by Dr. Milton R. Wolf, a Washington Times columnist, is a radiologist and President Obama’s cousin. He blogs at miltonwolf.com. Conservative voters have a message for the Republican establishment: Not so fast. The Washington-knows-best GOP insiders … Continue reading