Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mark Levin Show 12 12 20 Democrats Abuse of Power
- Delingpole: Rejoice! Rejoice! Britain Just Dodged the Marxist Bullet!
- Republicans Skewer Nadler Over His Refusal to Rush Impeachment Vote Without Scheduling Minority Witnesses, per the House Rules (Video)
- Republican Invites Democrats at Impeachment Hearing to Trump’s Second Inauguration in 2021
- Student Says Teacher Pulled Off Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin
Tag Archives: D-Day
From Breitbart News: Many more striking photos follow the text below. by Rebecca Mansour On Tuesday, June 6, 1944, over 160,000 brave men crossed the choppy waters of the English Channel to land in enemy-occupied France for the long-awaited Allied … Continue reading
On June 6, 1944, Allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy in northern France. Their goal: to liberate Western Europe from Nazi tyranny. From a distance, it might seem that victory was pre-ordained, but no one felt that way at … Continue reading
(Post continues below graphic) Unfortunately Sadly, the tide has turned once again; only this time it has turned back to tyranny. Is anyone listening? Can we right the ship?