Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Two Important Events: Trump Rally & Voter Registration Drive Sorry for the Short Notice!
- Watch: Bernie Sanders Proving Einstein’s Definition of Insanity
- Charlie Daniels: Mike Bloomberg Knows as Much About Farming as a Hog Knows About an Airplane
- Hilton on the Establishment’s Shameless Assault on Trump’s Populist Revolution
- How Abraham Lincoln Lost His Birthday Holiday
Tag Archives: exchanges
Is this the law of intended consequences? A recent survey conducted by McKinsey & Company estimated that only 53 percent of previously uninsured enrollees had paid their premiums, while 86 percent of previously insured individuals had paid theirs. According to … Continue reading
At last. The White House deadline for fixing healthcare.gov has come and gone. After over $676 million has been spent on the site and now the question is: Does it work? Try it and find out; it’s really neat! … Continue reading
Really… Like Barack Husein Obama would actually sign up for Obamacare Click HERE to listen Source: WJRR Orlando FL
A new Gallup poll brings more terrible news for President Obama and his signature health plan, showing that only 22% of uninsured Americans who plan to buy insurance have visited the ObamaCare exchanges. One of the major selling points for … Continue reading
Passed it, finding out what’s in it: More consumers informed their coverage is being discontinued due to Obamacare
Continue reading at: michellemalkin.com.