Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Most Legislators Dream of Having a Coin Named for Them
- JUST IN: Colt Will Stop Making AR-15 Rifles for Consumers
- Violate Your Oath And Turn On American Citizens At Your Peril, Gun-Grabbers
- Who’d a Thunk That They Could Predict the Future?
- President Swalwell’: Lewandowski Mocks Congressman During Impeachment Hearing
Tag Archives: Firearms
Today is the 18th anniversary of the Islamic terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Does anyone remember? It makes me extremely sad and angry to see these people at Monday’s Senate hearing use this remembrance of the national tragedy at … Continue reading
A Congressional Research Service (CRS) report shows that while gun ownership climbed from 192 million firearms in 1994 to 310 million firearms in 2009, crime fell—and fell sharply. Read more at breitbart.com.
Click on Image to Display Slideshow Open or save file. After file opens, press [Enter] to start slideshow and to advance each slide. Press [Esc] to exit.