Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Two Important Events: Trump Rally & Voter Registration Drive Sorry for the Short Notice!
- Watch: Bernie Sanders Proving Einstein’s Definition of Insanity
- Charlie Daniels: Mike Bloomberg Knows as Much About Farming as a Hog Knows About an Airplane
- Hilton on the Establishment’s Shameless Assault on Trump’s Populist Revolution
- How Abraham Lincoln Lost His Birthday Holiday
Tag Archives: lloyd marcus
by Lloyd Marcus While driving on a beautiful day in West Virginia, I heard this news reported over my car radio. Democrat presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren said Michael Brown was “murdered” by a “white” policeman in Ferguson, Mo. I became … Continue reading
by Lloyd Marcus Following the horrific El Paso and Dayton shootings, I boycotted media. As expected, Democrats and fake news media were despicably giddy, thrilled for another opportunity to push for disarming law-abiding gun owners and falsely demonizing Trump and … Continue reading
By Lloyd Marcus After six years of putting up with his eldest son actively working with those crazy racist white folks in the Tea Party against the first black president, my 86-year-old black dad has finally begun to understand why. … Continue reading
What goes through Bill’s mind when meeting a Democrat will stick in your mind!
Lloyd Marcus, September 28, 2013 Are you as frustrated as I? You can count on one hand the conservative Republicans who are aggressively fighting Obama and the Democrat’s fundamental transformation of America. Sarah Palin is out there chastising “RINO” Republicans … Continue reading
“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of … Continue reading