Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Will Meghan and Harry Become “Financially Independent” if They Leave the Royal Family?
- #Expose2020 – PART 1: Bernie 2020 Field Organizer States “F***ing Cities Will Burn” if Trump Wins Re-Election
- The Dems Could Bern It All Down
- Schumer Doesn’t Like President Trump’s Tweets
- Dershowitz: Democrats Acting Like Stalin, ‘Show Me the Man and I’ll Find You The Crime’
Tag Archives: Saul Alinsky
by Terry Ponick WASHINGTON. Trollery. Let’s explore this 21st century, primarily left-wing phenomenon in American politics. Some months ago, I responded rationally (I hope) to a particularly snotty, generalized put-down of Trump supporters, the kind of thing you see posted all too … Continue reading
. Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals – Do These Sound or Seem Timely? Former Chicago mayor and Obama chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel thought so.