Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Will Meghan and Harry Become “Financially Independent” if They Leave the Royal Family?
- #Expose2020 – PART 1: Bernie 2020 Field Organizer States “F***ing Cities Will Burn” if Trump Wins Re-Election
- The Dems Could Bern It All Down
- Schumer Doesn’t Like President Trump’s Tweets
- Dershowitz: Democrats Acting Like Stalin, ‘Show Me the Man and I’ll Find You The Crime’
Tag Archives: SNAP
by Adam Shaw The Trump administration on Monday issued a long-awaited rule strengthening the ability of federal officials to deny green cards to immigrants deemed likely to rely on government aid. Officials described the so-called “public charge” rule as a way … Continue reading
(And no, it’s not racist)vvvvvvvxxxxxxxxxx
Now, don’t tell me that welfare recipients aren’t innovative! No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your check. Just put your flip-flops next in line and go back and sit on your butt and play games on … Continue reading
In 2008, because our government thought the term food stamps was too demeaning, they renamed the program the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). And they decided that it was too old-fashioned for food stamp recipients to use those pesky coupons.