Follow This Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lonely D-Day Anniversary in Normandy Amid Coronavirus Restrictions
- Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to ‘Defund the Police’
- All Rioters, Arsonists, Looters in St. Louis Freed from Jail Without Charges
- Mark Levin: ‘Sadly, Bush 43 Sounds Like an Idiot.’
- Media Falsely Claims Tear Gas Used Against Rioters
Tag Archives: Soleimani
by Robert Kraychik America’s adversaries know there is “no worse enemy” than the United States under President Donald Trump’s leadership, assessed Sebastian Gorka, host of the America First radio show and former deputy assistant to the president, offering his remarks in an … Continue reading
Montage: Media mourn loss of Iranian terror leader pic.twitter.com/RKrLOcBZqY — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 7, 2020 Read the story HERE.
Watch Dan Bongino’s restraint for the first 45 seconds of this clip (until he couldn’t take it any more).
President Trump addressed the nation on escalating tension with Iran, following Iranian missile attacks on U.S. bases in Iraq. “As long as I am President of the United States, Iran will never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon.” Read … Continue reading
From her opening statement on Saturday’s Justice With Judge Jeanine: “Killing Soleimani needed to happen and Trump was the man to do it. The world should be thankful for the removal of the world’s most dangerous terrorist.” Thank you @realDonaldTrump. … Continue reading
But back in ObamaLand…